samedi, juin 27, 2009

*sigh*

I woke up at 2am local time realising that I slept on my past year paper.. Zzzzz. It's less than 40 hours til my 1st paper starts.. Radiology and dermatology kicks first this time.arggghhhh there's a whole stack of handouts and another stack of past years.. Craplaaa. But hey I can't complain coz i chose this :p looking on the bright side, it's 2 weeks of these and off!!! H-o-l-i-d-a-y!!! Yeh!

I won't stop running till the paper really starts.. Till then, it's a no-ending-no-giving-up fight..

Let's just hope everything goes well next week... What I've studied for and really dug into,escalates smoothly from day 1 to day 6 (yes ppl sabtu pon exam! Nasty kkn!) So that my next flight home is less than 2 weeks from now and that it would be til september (say no to remedials!!)
Amin.

*my delirium* good morning sunshine..

Aucun commentaire: